We are able to provide the following Help Sheets to those who haven't yet affiliated however in order to help your Parent Group/P&F run smoothly, these help sheets and much more on a number of useful subjects can be downloaded by affiliated schools in our Help Sheets (Affiliates) tab or by calling the office on 9271 5909
Most of this information is also available in the Parents and Friends’ Association Handbook, which is available free to affiliated Parent Groups.
- Advertising P&F Events
- Are you a Class Representative?
- Are you the President?
- Are you the Secretary?
- Are you the Treasurer?
- Association Constitution – necessary or not?
- Association Incorporation – legal and financial liability
- Association Levies as a means of fundraising
- Being a Federation Councillor
- Chairing of Meetings
- Fundraising Ideas
- Hints about finding new office bearers
- Homework – Skills and Techniques to support your children
- Office Bearers Form
- P&F Association Accounting
- Parent Information Brochure – Voice Choice Quality Equity
- Parent-teacher interviews -primary
- Parent-teacher interviews -secondary
- Parental involvement and engagement
- Q&A re P&F meetings
- Raising and spending the money
- Resilience Home/School Brochure
- Role of the P&F Representative on the School Board
- Sample P&F Association AGM Agenda
- Sample Agenda for P&F General Meeting
- Officially Suggested Parent Organisation Constitution
- Suggested standing orders for P&F Meetings
- Summary of Formal Motions
- Teaching our Children the Skills to Make Friends
- The Effective P&F Association
**Constitution for school P&F’s/Parent Councils – please ensure you read the document thoroughly and amend where necessary to suit your school community. Please contact the PFFWA Office for assistance in interpreting clauses and understanding the differences between the two draft Constitutions. It is also advisable to discuss it with your Principal before taking it to an AGM for endorsement.