Parents Working Together For Strong Catholic School Communities
In living this vision within Catholic school communities, the Federation, through collaboration with other agencies, seeks to:
- Obtain the allocation of realistic levels of public funding which will ensure the financial accessibility of our Catholic schools to families from all socio-economic groups.
- Support and participate in the maintenance of high standard of religious education and faith development.
- Nurture and promote the good, positive contribution of families and schools.
- Support and encourage families as the basic unit of our Christian community.
- Promote positive home/school/parish community relationships & partnerships.
- Promote appropriate educational provision at all ages and stages of children’s development.